Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Closet Makeover - A Little Organization Project

My Closet Makeover - A Little Organization Project Tube. Duration : 3.42 Mins.


The only purchases I specifically made for the closet makeover were the hangers and double hang rods... All other items were pulled from other places in my home.... I hope you enjoy the video.... 5 tier shelf (My shelf was free but I found them online at - Target and Wal Mart Approx ) 4 tier shelf (My shelf was free but I found them online at - Target and Wal Mart Approx ) Double Hang Closet Rod (Bed Bath and Beyond .99 -- less with coupon) Large Fabric Drawers (Target .50 each -- in the cheap bin section -- not on the organization isle) Small Fabric Drawers (Target .50 -- package of 2 -- in the cheap bin section -- not on the organization isle) Plastic Hamper (I bought it at a yard sale, but I found them online at Target and Wal Mart Approx ) Clear 3-Drawer Organizer (.99 at Target) Foam Mannequin Heads (4.99 each at Local Beauty Supply Store) Velvet Hangers ( per package of 20 at Big Lots)

Tags: closet organization

No comments:

Post a Comment