Friday, December 9, 2011

Guinea Pig C&C Cage 2x5 with Kitchen Area

Guinea Pig C&C Cage 2x5 with Kitchen Area Tube. Duration : 0.78 Mins.


Just upgraded my 2x4 to a 2x5 C&C cage with a divided kitchen area. Trying to keep the hay contained to one area of the cage! The cage was really cheap. .99 for the grids at bed bath & beyond with a 20% of mailer coupon. It was for a 4ft by 8ft sheet of coroplast, which is the white part that makes the bottom/sides of the cage. I wash/change the fleece bedding every other day and it works perfect. So much nicer then aspen or other messy bedding! I will be adding a second story soon, and I'll make a video when I do.

Keywords: Guinea Pigs, C&C Cage, Chesney, Paisley, Cute Guinea Pig, Cute Animals, Small Animals, Small animal cage, Guinea Pig Cage, gpig, Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment